- Media Kit
Exhibitor Fees Click Here for How to Apply
Booth Fees - Application Fee (ALL) - $25 (non-refundable)
Art & Craft Vendors
10 x 10 booth $125 + Tax - 10 x 20 booth $237.50 + Tax
10 x 10 booth $175 + Tax - 10 x 20 booth $332.50 + Tax
10 x 10 booth $190 + Tax - Prime Plus $250
10 x 20 booth $361 + Tax - Prime Plus $475
10 x 10 booth $350 + Tax - 10 x 20 booth $500 + Tax
KIDZ KORNER Vendors
10 x 10 booth $150 + Tax - 10 x 20 booth $270 + Tax
email us for more information at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Electricity - $20, (both days) (Required for booths with electricity)
7% Sales Tax - Questions? Email: email@example.com
Exhibitor Application - Our dates for 2016 are Nov 19th and 20th. Exhibitors must only sell items that are handmade Art or Craft not buy and resell, with the exception of Food and Commercial Exhibitors. During the application you will be asked for a credit card and asked to upload pictures of your product.Click Here for How to Apply
Use our online application to reserve your space today.
Print and Mail Your Application
If you prefer, you can print and mail your application.
Again this year we will incorporate the wine tasting event with this Art and Craft event but offer the tasting of the wines throughout the exhibition area. Attendees will have the opportunity to stroll and shop while sipping the great wines we are featuring in the wine walk.
Register today or for more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and your questions will be answered.
Exhibitor InformationClick Here for How to ApplyExhibitor Packet
Make sure you download the Exhibitor Packet. This packet includes the exhibitor terms and conditions and day of event information.
This map features spaces, general layout and setup times.
- Orlando Sentinel will feature an insert that will be distributed to 75,000+ households and around Uptown Altamonte
- Electronic Billboards advertising on I-4 for one week prior to the event - see media packet.
- Orlando Sentinel will feature 5 large advertisements and the event will be added to the calendar section
- Cox Radio & TV Advertising two weeks prior to the event
- Altamonte Springs will feature the festival on their event guides, website, and will hang posters at all facilities
- Featured on 49 Rotary Club Websites in the 49 clubs in Central Florida
- Full schedule of Entertainment for Saturday and Sunday
- Signage and banners advertising the event throughout the area
- Channel 9 TV coverage
- Magazine articles and advertisements featuring the event
- Facebook contest announced on the COX Radio winner can win a "Staycation" which includes a one night stay at a local hotel, 2 tickets to our wine tasting and dinner for 2 at a local restaurant
- Free Wine Tasting tickets are also announced on COX Radio for callers throughtout the week before the event
Want to let everyone know you are an exhibitor at the Rotary Club Annual Art, Craft & Wine Festival?
We've made it easy! Here is a repository of marketing materials for you to use on your website, church bulletins, community newsletters, community events, posters, or more. These are for your use, print and distribute or email blast to your customers. Also please have everyone you can "LIKE" our Facebook Page at: https://www.facebook.com/rotarysartcraftandwinefestivalPoster
Write Up of Event
Orlando Sentinel Insert From 2015
COX Radio Ad's from Last Year 2014
COX TV Ad from Last Year 2014
Hotel offer for Vendors
The Embassy Suites Orlando North Hotel offer for vendors of the 2016 Rotary Art, Craft and Wine Festival. Embassy Suites setup a special website just for this event! Just go to this link Click Here to book for your event!
The Hotel information for this event is:
Art, Craft, and Wine Festival
225 Shorecrest Drive
If you have questions concerning your reservation, please contact the hotel.
You can scan and email the application to email@example.com or Mail it to Rotary PO Box 160306 Altamonte Springs FL 32716
Chili Exhibitor Fees
Booth Fees - Application Fee (ALL) - $50 (non-refundable)
7% Sales Tax - Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org